Published on: 1st February 2022 | Updated on: 7th November 2023
Accessing PCR tests April 2022
All key worker test requests should now be directed to our PTHB testing hub. This can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01874 442515.
The PCR testing facilities run by PTHB are in Welshpool and Builth Wells.
We have also agreed with Welsh Government that for a transitional period we will have access to a mobile unit. This will operate between Brecon and Ystradgynlais and is also booked via our testing hub.
We have updated our website at www.pthb.nhs.wales/find/TTP with the latest information and will continue to update this with any further changes.
- Enhanced Services
- Pharmacy Flu Vaccinations
- Opening Hours – June 2020
- PPE Guidance
- COVID-19 Guidance – substance misuse services
- Key worker Authorisation
- HCP Testing
- Repeat Prescribing
- Batch Prescriptions Patient Info
- Palliative Care Medication Guidance
- Patient Returned Medication Guidance
- Guidance for working with volunteers
- Volunteer Poster
- Pharmacy Staff with Covid Symptoms
- Operating behind closed doors
- Emergency Supply of Controlled Drugs